2709 Bainbridge Ave, Burnaby, V6G 2G9
Marketing Management, British Columbia Institute of Technology (2012-14)
- Marketing Campaigns, Market Research, Working in teams, Business Communication, and Presentations
- Class representative acting as the liaison between the faculty and classmates
General Arts, University of British Columbia (2008-09)
- Essay writing, Media Studies including Adobe Photoshop
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Thousand Islands Accommodation Partners, Gananoque, ON (Feb.2010-Mar.2011)
- Created graphics using Photoshop
- Maintained website using Drupal and created pages and calendars
- Created online advertising campaigns using Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Evaluated campaigns and produced detailed reports using Google Analytics
Thistledown Cozies, Windham, NH, USA (Sept.2009-Nov.2009)
- Performed cold calls and market research
- Created a database using Excel
Tranquility Animal Services, Gananoque, O.N. Mar.2010-Aug.2011
- Established animal massage company which entailed creating a full business plan, a website, a customer database, invoices, budgets, marketing campaigns and dealing with customer relations.
- Marketing campaigns included online marketing (Google AdWords, Facebook ads, SEO and Google Analytics), sales promotions and direct marketing.
Certified HootSuite Professional: HootSuite
- Completed the HootSuite course and acted as HootSuite Campus Ambassador.
Director of Think/Share: BCITMA
- Event planning as director of a speaker series dedicated to educating students and networking with the city’s advertising and marketing industry.
Marketing Campaign: K9 Gentle Dental
- Currently constructing a marketing campaign for a local company. Components include: market research, social media, contest, data collection, video production, and SEO.
Video Production: Bow Wow Haus & K9 Gentle Dental
- Wrote, shot, and edited videos for local businesses. Used at trade shows and on YouTube. K9 Gentle Dental video on YouTube reached over 900 views.
BCITMA Workshops: BCITMA
- Attended workshops hosted by BCITMA including LinkedIn with Matt Chong, HootSuite with Kristina Cisnero, and Social Media with Lawrence Kao.
- Dreamweaver (HTML & CSS)
ONLINE MARKETING SKILLS
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Canine Dental Technician, k9 Gentle Dental, Vancouver, B.C. (Jun.2013-Current)
- Server, Jolly’s Indian Bistro, Vancouver, B.C. (Nov.2011-Sept.2012)
- Sales Associate, Bow Wow Haus, Vancouver, B.C. (Nov.2011-Dec.2012)
- Server, Wolfe Island Bakery, Kingston, O.N. (Jan.2011-Aug.2011)
- Horse Stable Manager, CR Stables, Lansdowne, O.N. (Aug.2006-Aug.2008)
- President’s Entrance Scholarship (UBC-2008)
- TASK Student Council Scholarship (From GSS for UBC-2008)
- Stephen Straker Arts One Bursary (UBC-2008)
- Student Council President (GSS-07/08)
ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
- Lead female role in a high school musical production of Little Shop of Horrors
- Performed vocals and guitar at several venues and festivals
- Silver Medalist at the World Pond Curling Tournament, Gananoque, O.N. (2011)
References available upon request.